AIM
Tist006

Black Knight Black Knight

Forgot about this game, haven't played it in over 5 years. Great flash game from its time. miss this one.

The Bester Game Ever Made The Bester Game Ever Made

Was enjoying it until laser duck killed me. Then I got angry.

Monster Arena Monster Arena

Decent

Game has potential but it is WAYY too easy.. Seriously I can afk for 2 minutes come back and still win the duel..

The other problem is the lack of strategy in the fights. Basically it's just take turns nuking each other.

Suggestions:

Make it harder
Needs more monsters..
Put strategy type moves

DJManiax DJManiax

Love it!!

Amazing game guys! This has more quality than some retail games of its genre. I love the difficulty too on some of the expert songs. I'm an old ddr/stepmania junky so it came a little easier, but was still very difficult, which I love.

Santa Fu! Santa Fu!

HELLZ YA

Man i love kung fu, but you can't fucking touch santa fu. or shaq fu for that matter.

Sin Mark Sin Mark

nice game

i played it the whole way through, very entertaining. i found the spells fear and firestorm to be the best and didn't use much more

Kombat Fighters - KotK Kombat Fighters - KotK

fun game!

i enjoy turn based games like these, nice selection of characters most from games ive played and liked :D

Bubble Tanks 2 Bubble Tanks 2

good game but..

i got to level 3 then somehow drifted away and got stuck by completely bullshit bubble tanks, couldnt find my way back

Anaksha: Female Assassin Anaksha: Female Assassin

Damn fun game

i dont say this often, but the story was good! also, im a virgo and have that tatoo as well :D

Cheat2Win Cheat2Win

FUN GAME

im stuck on 10 now without using any help.. not sure what to do but im sure il figuire it out.. on 9 im not even sure what i did lol to win